Last Updated On: 19/11/2020
- The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers
- The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use
- Rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions
- Procedure followed in decision-making process including channels of supervision and accountability
- Particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof.
- Monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations
- Manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes
- Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form
- Budget allocated to each of its agency indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made
- A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control
- A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public.
- A directory of its officers and employees
- The powers and duties of its officers and employees