HP Termination

Last Updated On: 28/06/2020
An application for making an entry of Hire-Purchase, Lease or Hypothecation agreement in the Certificate of Registration of a Motor Vehicle shall be made in Form 35, duly signed by the Registered owner of the Vehicle and the Financier, duly paying the appropriate fee as specified in Rule 81 of CMVR,1989


   Certificate of Registration 

Click here to apply online.