For transfer of the ownership of Motor vehicle, the following documents are required:-
- Form 29 and30
- Registration certificate
- Insurance Certificate
- N.O.C. of the vehicle, if registered out side H.P
- Fees as specified Rule 81 of CMVR, 1989
- Tax clearance certificate.
Transfer of ownership in case of death one has to apply with following documents.
- Form 31
- Death certificate in relation to the registered owner
- Certificate of the registration and the insurance
- Proof of succession
For vehicle purchased in public auction, one has to apply with the following documents:-
- Form 32
- Certificate of Registration and Insurance.
- Certificate of order confirming the sale of vehicle in his favour by the person authorized to conduct the auction.
- Certified copy of the order of the Government authorizing the auction of the vehicle.
- Fees specified in Rule 81 of CMVR,1989
Click here to apply online.