Home Page  FAQs Registration
External website that opens in a new windowNational Potal of India
External website that opens in a new window77484329National Voter Services
Visitor No: 21196214

What is the procedure for re-registration?

Print Version  
Last Updated On: 06/06/2013  

The vehicles migrating from other States are required to obtain re-registration mark of H.P. State within 12 months from the date of arrival into H.P. State. The vehicle owner shall produce the following :

    No Objection Certificate (NOC) in CMV FORM 28 or postal acknowledgement for having sent application for issue of no objection certificate to the concerned registering authority.

    Application form CMV FORM 27.

    Registration certificate (RC Book), Tax Card.

    Insurance certificate.

    Consent of the Financier.

    Pollution Under Control Certificate.

    Prescribed fees and difference of tax if any.

All the related applications shall be filed before the Registering Authority and Vehicle shall be produced for inspection in the premises of the R.T.O. /S.D.M. in case it is not inspected earlier


Accessibility Options  | Disclaimer  | Copyright Policy  | Hyper Linking Policy  | Privacy Policy  | Terms & Conditions  | Help