How do I get an International Driving Permit?
I. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- valid driving licence issued by the licensing authority;
- appropriate fee as specified in rule 32;
- three copies recent passport photograph;
- a medical certificate in Form 1-A;
- valid proof of Indian Nationals; if valid proof of passport; and
- valid proof of visa,
III. FEE DETAILS
Fee as specified in rule 32
IV. WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMIT?
Every International Driving Permit issued by a licensing authority shall be in Form 6- A and shall be valid for a period of not more than one year from the date of issue, as the case may be,or till the validity of the driving licence, whichever is earlier.
V. WHERE TO APPLY:-
Application for International Driving Permit shall be presented by the applicant in the office of concerned Regional Transport Office in Himachal Pradesh.