Private Service Vehicle Permit
Last Updated On: 28/06/2014
- Application for permit is required to be made in Form PPSVA
- A permit fee as per HPMVR,1999.
- Application should be accompanied with copy of R.C. Book, proof of payment of tax, Fitness Certificate, Certificate of Insurance, and P.U.C.
- the area or the route or routes to which the application relates.
- the manner in which it is claimed that the purpose of carrying persons otherwise than for hire or reward or in connection with the trade or business carried on by the applicant will be served by vehicle;
- Permit is valid for 5 years.
Where to Apply?
To the concerned Regional Transport Office.