Stage Carriage Permit
Last Updated On: 22/09/2015
- Application for permit is required to be made in Form St. S.A.
- A permit fee as per HPMVR, 1999 is required to be affixed on the application.
- the route or routes or the area or areas to which the application relates;
- the minimum and maximum number of daily trips proposed to be provided and the time-table of the normal trips.
- Application should be accompanied with copy of R.C. Book, proof of payment of tax, Fitness Certificate, Certificate of Insurance, and P.U.C.
- The resolution of the RTA.
- Permit is valid for 5 years.
Where to Apply?
To the concerned Regional Transport Office.