Aims & Objectives
Last Updated On: 10/05/2016
- To organize vocational training course programme.
- To streamline the process of granting recognition to Youth clubs and to provide of financial assistance to them.
- In order to give inspiration to the outstanding youth, suitable awards are given.
- To keep away youth from anti-social & destructive activities.
- To guide the youth to get maximum financial aid in cooperation with other Departments.
- To ensure participation of youth in National construction.
- To inspire the youth to undertake adventure activities.
- To evaluate the youth programme.
- In order to check the migration of youth population from rural areas, necessary arrangement of recreational and sports activities are made in rural areas.
- Development of youth leadership qualities.
- To provide infrastructural facilities in rural and urban areas.
- To provide better coaching facilities.
- To provide sports equipment.
- To honor the outstanding sports persons with cash awards.
- To organize Coaching Camps.
- To organize the middle and long distance races enabling them to prepare themselves for national competition.
- To organize rural sports tournaments under PYKKA and women sports festival at various level and participation at National level championships.
- To organize Physically Handicapped Sports tournament at various levels.
- To make mass awareness regarding sports and health.
- To inspire the sports persons by giving scholarship.
- To give Grant-in-Aid to Distt and State Sports Association.