Assignment of new Registration mark on removal of vehicle to another state
Section 47 of M.V. Act 1988 provides for assignment of new registration mark on removal of vehicle to another. The application for assignment of new registration mark to a motor vehicle shall be made in Form 27 of CMV.Time of 12 months is provided for re-assignment of a vehicle under Section 47 of M.V. Act.
Procedure for re-registration
The vehicle owner shall produce the following
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) in CMV FORM 28 or postal acknowledgement for having sent application for issue of no objection certificate to the concerned registering authority.
- Application form CMV FORM 27.
- Registration certificate (RC Book), Tax Card.
- Insurance certificate.
- Consent of the Financier
- Pollution Under Control Certificate.
- Prescribed fees and difference of tax if any.
All the related applications shall be filed before the Registering Authority and Vehicle shall be produced for inspection in the premises of the R.T.O. /S.D.M. in case it is not inspected earlier